Sunday, October 02, 2005

I AM WE ARE

Who am I? Who are you?
What am I? What are you?
Where did we come from?
Where are we going?
What is the purpose of our lives?

In the search for the meaning of our existence,
the only thing that is certain is that I AM and WE ARE.
I know that I AM because I am experiencing my experiences and when I relate to what appears to be you, I feel more alive which tells me that YOU ARE also.
I exist therefore I AM. I feel you therefore YOU ARE.
We are not alone.

I AM WE ARE

All the rest are concepts and beliefs based on individual perceptions of what IS.

Beyond the struggle for survival and completion and through the clouds of fear and self deception, the bright sunlight of our true SELF shines forever.
We are what we are seeking.

Pause,
breath deeply, feel the life within,
HERE and NOW


                   I
WE ARE
AM